We have partners that are ideally sized and situated approximately km away from O.R Tambo international airport structured for handling both air and ocean freight cargo.
JBL endeavors to be up to date with all it matters. The customs system is an approved program which all for the following:
• Electronic data interface (EDI) with customs and excise office for all customs declarations, fully compliant, accredited and licensed.
• Advanced and fast processing of all shipping and customs documentation
• Import and export quotations
• Final unit costing of imported goods
• Miscellaneous documents i.e packing lists, bank forms, certificate of origins, declarations and various reports.
• All software systems are flexible and continually improved.
Our premises are situated at the O.R Tambo international airport, agents building where the customs office is situated.
These premises are protected by inferred security beams and internal close circuit cameras. All this allows for controlled processes such as:
• Receiving and dispatching of cargo
• Short term storage and allocation of in transit cargo
• Packing, checking, weighing and labelling of cargo.
• Various examinations can be carried out by institutions such as inspectorate, veritas sgs, customs and excise as well as clients
• Loading of ocean freight containers
The warehouse is supplied with forklifts, racking stackers, trolley jacks and all the necessary
Management at JBL freight & logistics and staff members have extensive experience in the shipping industry, they provide valuable technical support with either import or export traffic.
Being highly skilled in the functions they perform and able to diversify their skills our work closely with our clients fulfilling our clientele requirements and expectations in all areas.
All staff participates in ongoing training courses, to ensure up to date knowledge with current procedures and policies to meet their responsibilities with the freighting industry.